Hello everyone! I just wanted to let you all know (mainly Alli and Dee Dee) that a few of us are coming down to Neosho to have a wedding shower for me. It is on Saturday, April 18. I'm not sure what time.... It's at my Aunt Joann's house. If you need directions just me know and I will have Dad get them for you.
7 comments:
Got the invitation in the mail the other day! I am planning on being there! Anything we need to bring? (besides gifts?)
(Dee Dee, want to drive down together?? Maybe Two-Mom will come too if she's not horse-racing/singing/playing cards/etc...?)
I will get directions from Google (c:
Sure, only post when you want something.
I am so there! I'm so excited that you're coming down.
Alli, I would definitely like to ride together!
what is this? This silent ones speak? Oh happy glorious day.
Oh, and I make a point of only speaking when I want something....that way people know you wantz somethingz
It's Chawhee's Birthday!!!
Ok, I promise I won't say that on your wedding day...
...much
but it's not my birthday...I don't get it. Why would you say that on my wedding day??
All Dogs go to heaven. "Its Grand Chawhee's Birthday." They said that a lot one year.
Post a Comment