Wednesday, April 15, 2009

298th Post

Exactly how long has this blog been going? I know Riley set it up, but being of feeble mind, I don't remember when it was created.

Anyway, I noticed that DeeDee's post was the 297th making this the 298th. Should we give some sort of prize to the person who posts the 300th?

For instance, 300 chimpanzees or maybe 300 book lights. 300 fish heads might be do-able especially with Kelly so close to the fish market.

300 days in jail? 300 teeth? Or maybe it could be something green--300 red worms to eat your leftovers and spill onto your bathroom floor. (kidding, Alli)

Should I be the 300th poster, I would like $300,000,000 so I can pay a bunch of taxes.

4 comments:

Kelroy said...

I say we give them 300 cats.

P. Jacobs said...

Since we can't decide, let's give them 300 of 300 different things.

pjacobs51 said...

Man, you gots a lot of them taxes.

Mrs. Corbett said...

Nooo, I would have a lot of taxes if I had made $300,000,000--which is not possible now since I didn't make the 300th post :(

300 of 300 diffent things is 90,000things. dang! Ok, I guess it's going to have to be cats as Kelroy suggests. So who's the winner?