Kelroy, I asked Bre about the toilet paper calender and it does end on April 1
She says she will make you another for a graduation present to fill out the rest of the year.
I would protest if I were you, but then again, she has your calendar in her grip, so maybe better to hope she will provide the rest if you don't complain.
5 comments:
For the first half of that video, you hurt my feelings!
Also, can you ask Bre if the calendar she made me goes past April 1st? I don't want to unroll the whole thing if the rest is empty.
Very cool video!
Nice find.
Gracias!
Kelroy, I asked Bre about the toilet paper calender and it does end on April 1
She says she will make you another for a graduation present to fill out the rest of the year.
I would protest if I were you, but then again, she has your calendar in her grip, so maybe better to hope she will provide the rest if you don't complain.
Wish I could advise better, but she's a devil.
Mom
I've noticed that videos can be added here directly, rather than a link like I've been doing.
Do I need to use the HTML tags to do this or is there an easier way?
Thanks,
Mom
Post a Comment