My first video!
We are starting to do online video at my work and I'm heading up the effort since I'm the web editor. This is our first one. It's a promotional piece for our 40 Under 40 awards event next month. Not the most interesting thing I know :) We had a photo shoot for the award winners and we took footage there. Then our graphic designer and I produced this. It's a little simple and amateur, but I'm kind of proud of it as our first attempt. At some point soon, I'll be incorporating video onto our Web site with news stories, instead of just promotional stuff like this. Exciting!
5 comments:
Muy bien! I like the ritzy music! Dee Dee, you have many amazing talents.
First Dad made a video, then Kelly, now Dee Dee. I'm feeling some peer pressure here...
When did Springfield get anything as cool sounding as "Tonic Ultralounge"?
I wanna go there.
Nice wark! Will our talents ever stop emerging?
Great job Dee Dee! Did that husband guy do the music?
You have to be careful about music on Youtube these days. They already killed all my "Alien" movies, because of the music. But they didn't kill the movie trailer for some odd reason.
We had a lot of trouble with the music! Since we're a business and technically the idea is to make money off this video (people buying tickets to the event, etc.) we couldn't use anything copyrighted. We found that little diddy on some Web site with public domain music. But NEXT time Riley has offered to write the music for us! Now that will be awesome.
Post a Comment