So, it looks like I'm arriving in Springfield on a greyhound at 6am tomorrow (the 23rd). Anyone want to pick me up? My bus number is 1364 I think, though I'm not sure how useful that is.
Sure I can pick you up. Make sure you call me if the bus is late because that happens (in fact every time I took a greyhound it was always a few hours late).
You're a good brother Riley. Call me if things change for you. I'll be your back up. Sure hope the bus isn't hours late--how long is the ride supposed to be anyway?
Granny wants me to remind everyone that it's next Saturday, the 29th, that we're getting together at their house around 4 or 5 o'clock. Photos at 6:00pm.
Their anniversary is actually the 28th and Papa's birthday is the 29th.
Do we want to have Lunch or Brunch on Saturday followed by go-carts? We could head down to Billings after that.
We'll provide the lunch--just need votes on what you want cooked. They're having deli sandwiches at Billings, so you may want your lunch to be a little heartier.
So watcha want, Pulled Pork, Burgers?? Need suggestions.
If we provide lunch, is everyone good on buying their own ride at the go-cart track? If not, too bad.
6 comments:
Sure I can pick you up. Make sure you call me if the bus is late because that happens (in fact every time I took a greyhound it was always a few hours late).
You're a good brother Riley. Call me if things change for you. I'll be your back up. Sure hope the bus isn't hours late--how long is the ride supposed to be anyway?
Granny wants me to remind everyone that it's next Saturday, the 29th, that we're getting together at their house around 4 or 5 o'clock. Photos at 6:00pm.
Their anniversary is actually the 28th and Papa's birthday is the
29th.
Do we want to have Lunch or Brunch on Saturday followed by go-carts? We could head down to Billings after that.
Kelly has a ride, should be in tonight!
Sam happened to be in KC, so he saved me from a crappy night on the bus.
I'm all for go-carts!
Yay Sam! And yay go-carts!
We'll provide the lunch--just need votes on what you want cooked. They're having deli sandwiches at Billings, so you may want your lunch to be a little heartier.
So watcha want, Pulled Pork, Burgers?? Need suggestions.
If we provide lunch, is everyone good on buying their own ride at the go-cart track? If not, too bad.
Post a Comment