Thursday, May 27, 2010

500

Hey, this should be the 500th post on this blog. In honor of it, here is a video of my new home. I stole Kelroy's idea, but I don't feel to bad since I'm sure he stole the idea from someone else.

5 comments:

Dee Dee said...

Awesome house!! I like Paul Herbert's special spot, he has a new home too.

mykl said...

Paul Herbert has a friend next door too!

Kelroy said...

They say imitation is the ultimate form of flattery, but you will pay for this...

Also, nice place

pjacobs51 said...

Nice place. Might want to increase your security measures now that everyone knows your address and has seen that nice Snap-On tool box.

Just saying . . .

BlueJackets9 said...

You come anywhere near my house kelly I've got C4 all around it set to blow. At least I think it was my house (hears explosion 6 blocks away).

I put a security on the youtube so you can only see it if I give you the link. So far I only put it on the blog. Thats a nice box isn't it. Cost me a pretty penny. I also still got the George Brett Starting Line Up Two-Mom got me.