Wednesday, May 5, 2010
Gen. Meade
I'm off to Gettysburg for a two day seminar on Gen. Meade. Some of my favorite authors will be giving lectures, and they'll be giving guided tours of the ground and what Meade was thinking when he put his army there. They'll also have a actor portray Meade, how they now he's giving an accurate portrayal of him I'll never know, I'll record it and put it on the GenMeade blog for anyone who wants to see it, don't all go at once. They're also going to have a wine and beer tasting event. Sucks for me since I don't drink. I'm sure there will be a lot of hot girls at the Gen. Meade seminar, these kind of things attract hot women, so I'd better come prepared. I know it sounds boring to you guys, and 99.9 percent of the rest of the world, but I'm part of that 00.1 percent that finds it only mostly boring.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
"Girls Gone Wild" at the Gen. Meade seminar?!?!
Whut
Bahahaha that makes me laugh Dad!
That sounds cool. I may not be a history buff, but I'm glad at least some people are interested in the Revolutionary War.
Post a Comment