Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Dad's Secret Life

Apparently all of Dad's stories growing up about teaching George Brett everything he knows about baseball was true, cause the Royals just traded for him from Florida. Mike Jacobs hit 32 home runs last year, and the expect the same from Dad this year too. Dad can make $3.5 million next year too. But he isn't sharing.

Anybody ever play that Paper Mario game for the Wii. I just started level 4. The game is longer then it should be, the caracters talk about an hour every level, gets anoying a little bit.

Peace out everybody

5 comments:

Dee Dee said...

I'm so confused! :)

pjacobs51 said...

Your dad stole all that from me, so I get at least 25%.

Kelroy said...

Yeah, I too was slightly disappointed in the Wii Paper Mario

Alli said...

Yes, way too much talking! Especially the first part. Boo!

BlueJackets9 said...

The first part took about an hour, then you got to go through about an hours worth of stuff in between levels.

There is a man named Mike Jacobs who hit 32 home runs last year, and the Royals, who had the least homeruns last year, traded for him. We can only hope he is the answer to there poor play.

And now for some Denis typing
iggfk ju6tu7u8ug6cfdf2ffff78b7

He's pretty good for a 10 month old.