Ok, so I stole this quote from a previous post by pcj. Just listened to the song the quote introduces--Piss Aaron (not sure if I've got the spelling right.) if you've not heard it, do so.
The point is, though, give up your most embarrassing moment from high school.
So after everyone spills the beans, I'll tell, too.
8 comments:
Once I was sleeping in the back of algebra and the teacher came and stood by and told me to wake up. My friends said I said something pretty rude to her in my sleep, but I have no idea what it was.
Also, anyone want to pick me up from Lawrence, KS on Dec 13 or 14?
Well, this one time in English class, we had to get up and give a 10 minute presentation over some poetry or something. I don't really remember what the poetry was about but when i got my chance to get up and say what I thought my subject meant I was told I was wrong. WRONG? Isn't an assignment asking for your opinion really not supposed to have a right or wrong?
Anyways, long story short I argued with the teacher, in front of the class---that is until she started interrupting me with uh huhs and oh sures....really mature.
Oh yeah, and another time in that class she asked me a question and i didn't hear her so i said Huh? the rest of that week any time I asked a question she would go...huh? Huh? HUH?
One time during band class, I was kind of tired and did not want to stand up through a piece we were practicing (percussionists stand, we don't have chairs). I was in the back of the room by some windows, so I decided to sit on the window sills to pass the time while I waited for my turn to start playing.
The next moment, I found that I was outside laying on some soft grass staring at a blue sky. At that same moment, the out-of-tune music I had once been listening to had come to a slow and awkward stop. In its place, the distant sound of children laughing tickled my ears Was I in heaven?
No sir -- I had apparently fallen through the window and out of the building. The laughter was from the band after they heard the loud crash of a percussionist falling through a window. Luckily we were on the first floor! Yowza!
Smoking in chemestry class! No, I wasn't just sitting at my lab table with a cigarette in my mouth. I had a system of TUBES, one for the cigarette that was hidden in the lab tables storage compartment, and one to exhale through, sticking out the window. With all the other tubes, beakers and flasks on the table it was hardly noticable. But I forgot one thing, the smoke from the burning cigarette in the lab table was leaking out from the door seams, and the chem teacher noticed a smell NOT involed with our project at the time. He followed his nose right to my lab tables door, which by then had visible smoke rising from it. He opened it, and with a suprized look on his face, pulled my cigarette from the end of the tube and held it up to my face. "Is this your cigarette" he ask as he looked me in the eyes. "Why yes it is" I said. While he was observing my series of tubes he said, "That's pretty clever Pat, but you'll still have to go to the Principles office.
Wow! You invented the internet then smoked through it! That's pretty not embarrassing.
Oh, Alli is going to tell everyone about how she kicked a teacher and put her in a body cast and what not.
Sorry Alli, I couldn't resist
Haha okay, I did kick a teacher once, but it was an accident, I swear! Before Mykl and I started dating, I was walking back from lunch with him and got the strange idea that kicking him might make him like me. I missed. I kicked a Spanish teacher on accident, and she drug me into her classroom and yelled at me in front of her class. I felt pretty stupid. BTW, she did not need a body cast. Mykl is a lying liar (c:
Hmm.. let's see. I remember an incident in geometry. Somebody sitting by me told me something really funny, and I couldn't stop laughing. Then this other guy started insisting that I was "on crack" as they say, because otherwise how could I laugh so much? He kept saying it and saying it and saying it, to the point of being obnoxius. Finally I yelled "I'm not on crack!" much louder than I intended to, interrupting the teacher's lecture. I got sent out into the hall for that one.
Post a Comment