I put an article about this stuff on Current .com (sent most of you e-mails about it, send it to all your friends too, that's an order) it's already made the UK homepage and it's getting close to the BROADCAST ON TV mark, so go to the link below and vote it up. It just got legalized in two more states, that's 14 and counting. One of them is your home state Dee Dee! :)http://current.com/items/89494806_sweet_leaf_gets_a_little_sweeter?xid=136
3 comments:
LOL Kelroy, I liked the comment you left for this article in Current.
How did you like it there? Cool people, lots of science geeks like yours truely. I especially like the ones of the astronomical variety.
Seems pretty neat! I didn't look around a whole lot though.
It's almost like a video game once you get into it. The more stories you submit and the more comments you make on other peoples stories the more points you get. Then they start filling the little graph box with different colored lines. If you make it to TV you get a big red line in your box. I want!
Post a Comment