Monday, November 10, 2008

The New Release On Youtube



"If it's stupid enough, it's cool" . . . . . . . .Todd Rundgren

Yes, I'm running this "Revenge" thing into the ground. But I needed a host for this small vid' for the other blog "Voices From The Time God." If you click on the time god pic, this video will show! One of those "Hide a Link" things. Whomever is in charge of this blog should look into it. Psssst, They got new gadgets!

I Googled "Time God" and amist all the jesus freak stuff, on about page 10, it revealed it's metalic head. I'm sure more than a few evangelists will freak when they watch "Time God Speech." But, , , , , isn't that the point?

2 comments:

BlueJackets9 said...

Dad said that Pee Paw did not like that little movie of yours.

pjacobs51 said...

I didn't know that he ever saw it?

But if it had Benny Goodman and Tommy Dorsey music, instead of Ozzie Osbourne and Alice Cooper, then he would have liked it.

He just REALLY hated rock music, in any shape or form.