Now, we all know that Trek is in fact not dead. I am almost finished with my paper on the history and culture surrounding the Japanese puppet theater, so I thought I would take a little break and share what I found online. I didn't even know there were trailers out there yet, but hey look what i found. Enjoy, i think it looks amazing, really put a smile on my face. Scotty rocks!!
10 comments:
I didn't realize Spock was such a bad-ass in his younger days, but maybe I'm just seeing Syler.
thats what i thought too, but it seems they are dealing with his halfness- 1/2 vulcan 1/2 human. I think maybe i am seeing Sylar in there too...weird
Hey, what are the Klingons going to look like? Like that guy at the end?
Aiiiiieee! My geek glads are overflowing with glutonous joy. Harry Potter and Trek in one summer!
Where's Worf?
This poll on here seems a bit unbalanced...yet totally reasonable.
The poll should have been between Spock and Sylar.
No Kelly i think that guy at the end is a romulan, but what do i know. JJ is reknowned for his twists and turns in plots and things, should make for an exciting ride.
I saw that preview for 2012, at first I thought it was a sequel to 2010, boy was my face red when I watched it.
BlueJacket9 fell for that? Ha Ha!
The sequel to 2010 is 2069, then I think it jumps to 3001. Both are awesome books, especially 3001. (no civil war included)
I guess there couldn't be a 2012, there probably still on there way back from Jupiter.
Post a Comment