Ohio State killed Michigan 42-7. Now I have to hear that "Don't care for Michigan" song, that's just sad. I thought Big Blue would put up a bigger fight then that. They finished the season 3-9. The worst in there history maybe. You know how I feel about Ohio State fans, Dee Dee, your team let me down. I even got yelled at today at work by the girl who works route 1. Your suppose to wear ether Ohio State our Michigan shirts on the day of the game, I of course showed up in a Blue Jackets Fleece cause they played today.
3 comments:
I wore a winter jacket that day because it was cold. Also, I love my favorite hockey team: the Winter Jackets.
Ohio is a BLUE state now, that's why they kicked butt. Aren't you glad your hockey team wasn't named the Redjackets?
I think Missouri is a Grey state, whatever the f**k that means.
No, Ohio is still red when it comes to football, our scarlet. Buckeyes kicked blue's ass. Now the big wait is to see what bowl they get. Will it be an BCS Bowl, our the Capital One Bowl.
Red Jackets would mean that we suported the British during the revolution, plus its to close to the red wings.
Post a Comment