I saw this show on E! I admit that with some shame. The main one I want you to watch is the third story, it starts at the six minute mark, but the other two stories are interesting as well.
Ever seen the movie "23" kind of the same effect as #9.
If John had a "white lighter" it would prove that myth too. It has been said that Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin, Jim Morrison, Kurt Cobain and other stars had a white Bic lighter on them or near them when they died.
2 comments:
Ever seen the movie "23" kind of the same effect as #9.
If John had a "white lighter" it would prove that myth too. It has been said that Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin, Jim Morrison, Kurt Cobain and other stars had a white Bic lighter on them or near them when they died.
I'll post it.
I have no idea if he had one our not. You would think if he did he of all people would be on the list.
Post a Comment