That dude needs to work on his hand-to-hand independence a bit, but man -- you gotta have some great finger strength to do that. I shall offer him a few of my kudos.
If you press down on the frets strongly enough you can get a pitch out without plucking. Usually, people can't press hard enough with their pinky or ring fingers because the muscles are too week; however, this guy is a mutant and can.
5 comments:
That dude needs to work on his hand-to-hand independence a bit, but man -- you gotta have some great finger strength to do that. I shall offer him a few of my kudos.
He's not plucking the strings? How'd he hook that up?
If you press down on the frets strongly enough you can get a pitch out without plucking. Usually, people can't press hard enough with their pinky or ring fingers because the muscles are too week; however, this guy is a mutant and can.
You should watch this guy play the Simpsons theme, pretty incredibleous!
I think maybe he just has that Wii Music game playing Mario in the background...hmmm shady that one is.
Post a Comment