I tried to find that Family Guy where Stewie and Brian are at Gettysburg but apparently You Tube and Fox are arguing over You Tubes rights to play that episode, so just keep watching on Cartoon Network if you haven't seen it. Got back from Gettysburg on Sunday, I was just making sure it was still there. I don't know how I did on my little test, I'll find out in a few weeks. I don't even know if I'll take the job if I make the cut, I'll make that choice when and if I have to. I'd probably be an idiot to give up a job that I currently make $18.00 an hour and when I go full time could make over $30 an hour. But no one ever said I was smart.
They have a brand new visitors center, it is very big with an awesome gift shop, they got books, Victorian style jewelry, jams, and all sorts of interesting stuff. We spent a few hours just in the gift shop alone. I only bought a book while I was there, but Jeannine bought a lot of stuff. All the other shops on Stienwarner Ave, and Baltimore street are still there. We didn't have much time to see the battlefield, only a few monuments, I saw the new Longstreet and 11th Mississippi. Its right behind the North Carolina Monument.

This is the North Carolina monument, done by the same man who did Mt. Rushmore. I told them not to charge cause there state would only end up voting for a black man for president in 145 years. Kind of the opposite of what they where charging for. Probably turning in there mass unmarked graves as we speak.
I know Kelly has said that he would stay in Columbus and help dad set up his church's festival, I told Gramdpa you wanted to help him, but if anybody else wants to go the Colton Motel is $55 a night for a two bed nonsmoking room, the hotel also has a pool, and is right next to all the shops and restaurants. I was planning on staying two our three nights. If you want to stay in one the haunted Bed and Breakfast they run from $145 a night to $300 a night, and those go awful fast so you'll need to let me know. I'll be staying in the Colton Hotel.
Just a heads up if you wanna go, you don't have too, Grandpa can use all the help he can get setting up that festival.
No comments:
Post a Comment