Tuesday, December 2, 2008

It's that time again

I'm coming home in a couple weeks (AIEEEEE). Anyone want to pick me up in Lawrence on the 13th or 14th? Also, anyone want to chip in on my plane tickets? Classes are more expensive this semester!

Update: Ok, 14th would be best. Anyone?

6 comments:

BlueJackets9 said...

Have a merry christmas in Seatle Kelly. Tell Mary and Dasiy Mary Christmas for me too

P. Jacobs said...

Joey can pick you up. He told me he'll pay me $5,000 to do it too.

pjacobs51 said...

You got a thumb, put it to use.

BlueJackets9 said...

I will, just keep waiting at the McDonalds on main street, I may be a few hours, days, and weeks late, but just keep waiting. And thats a predated check Riley, You can't cash it until December 22 2012.

Alli said...

I think I can probably pick you up. You'll just have to sell me your soul and bring me some chocolate. Deal?

Kelroy said...

Sure! I can get both of those at the dollar store