
When Jeannine and I drove to Gettysburg I maintained the old tradition of singing along to all the old They Might Be Giants songs. I put They Might Be Giants up to and including Factory Show Room on my I Pod. My hard drive brook after that so when I get my new one I'll have to add the other ones to it. Its funny cause I still remember all the lyrics, and the number they are on the CD. Also cause I haven't listened to them in a few years, they now have a whole new meaning now that I understand the songs. Ball and Chain really has new meaning "sure as you can't steer a train, you can't change your fait, and when she told me off that day I knew I'd lost my home"
Also Charlie still hasn't received an invitation, email it to UpChuck97@aol.com. Now that she is out of school she has more free time on her hands.
2 comments:
Somehow I've assumed control of the blogsite, so Charlie has been invited.
I'll tell her.
Post a Comment