Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Look What I Did

Ya, I stole someone elses post title too, sue me!

Goodbye - George W. Bush
~
~
This is a music video I made using the song "Where is My Mind" by The Pixies. It's the same song that plays at the end of "Fight Club"
~
No, it's not the funny kind, it's actually kind of graphic.
~
While your there, vote on it, or leave a comment, unless it's a bad comment, then you can keep it.

4 comments:

mykl said...

Very powerful and graphic images. Reminds me of a few times i've watched the history channel. They don't edit out the bodies and suffering. Shows to goya how twisted our perception is because of the media. We don't see the good or the terrible tradgedy of suffering, just destruction of property. I think thats the saddest thing of all- how much more against war would we all be if we actually saw what it did to PEOPLE?

Brien said...

Nicely put together!

Kelroy said...

Nice wark, a proper way to send the guy off

pjacobs51 said...

"War is hell, there ought not to be any" anonymous quote from a bloody banged up soldier from WWII.