Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas - From Us Down Here in the BiBle Belt

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that it's kinda funny that with the whole "spirit of the season" theme they've got goin on, that for a split second they have their 14yr daughters doing the Can Can..... /sad

pjacobs51 said...

My favorite part is the lady holding the big sign that says "You Will Eat You Own Children"
This vid scared me until I saw that, then I ROFL.

pjacobs51 said...

Wow. I don't even know what to say. Maybe we put too much emphasis on Santa, but that's a little too much.

BlueJackets9 said...

I think they worry a bit to much.

I got a Sony Book for Christmas, its like the Kendle but from Sony. I also got CBJ sweat paints (which I'll only wear at home) and a Sports Illistrated Swimsuit Calander. I'm not sure why they call it a swimsuit cause most of the girls are only wearing bottoms with stratigicly placed beads to cover the top.

BlueJackets9 said...

I put a pic of one of the girls on the GenMeade Blog.

Alli said...

Oops that second comment Dad made was actually from me. Or maybe it was that Dee Dee guy?