Saturday, December 6, 2008

A reason to have eyes

Check out who's up for another Grammy: ZOMGYAY

Of course TMBG already has one Grammy for "Boss of Me" in the category "best song written for a motion picture, television or other visual media", referring to Malcolm in the Middle. This new one is for "best musical album for children" for "Here Come the 123s". I've never heard of the other ones, so I bet they'll win.

Other predictions: I bet they make a Lego Harry Potter game. It makes too much sense!

3 comments:

pjacobs51 said...

A lego TMBG game might be cool.

Dee Dee said...

Just wondering, what is the "a reason to have eyes" in reference to? Is it a TMBG thing? Sorry if my ignorance offends all you Jacobs ;) I'm still learning.

Hey, I predicted they would (or should) come out with a Harry Potter game like WOW. Mass multiplayer online role playing ... whatever those games are called! But a Lego game would be way better. Hope your prediction is right.

Kelroy said...

Wizard People Dear Readers of course!

He said something like "They were like cave creatures hungry for eyes or a reason to have eyes!" It was around the "magic-locked" line