Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy 53rd Birthday Nelly


Well, she says its her 29th birthday, but we know its her 53rd. We are celebrating her birthday by going to a Jackets game, and she is not going, cause she doesn't like hockey.

Yesterday was also Lincoln's 200th birthday. Some say we are related to the man who assassinated him, though I've never seen any proof of that. So to honor Lincoln, I shall show you a picture of me in front of his memorial.

4 comments:

BlueJackets9 said...

Also, the 7th of this month was Mom and Dad's 34th wedding aniversery. I told them they should have gotten a divorce after Jancie

pjacobs51 said...

It's also Darwin's 200th birthday (same as Lincoln's)

Happy b-day OLD LADY . . . lol

Alli said...

Man, what did you say to Steven to make him give you that dirty look?

BlueJackets9 said...

Steven always has a dirty look on his face. He was probably just mad cause we made him go out of the hotel and walk around.