Anyone else see TMBG on Conan last night. They sang the mesopatania (I know its spelled wrong) song. I was flipping through and he was talking to Elisha Dushku, who was wearing this little, and I mean little, black dress and it caught my attention. When he was done he said "They Might Be Giants next, stay tuned." So I did. True Story
5 comments:
Heh, I actually posted this on the Goat blog a few days ago.
Cool! They've been playing it on Current for a few days too.
Huh....seems Microsoft and Sony are actually one in the same. Hard to believe isn't it? Must be part of the De-Kelley code
Anyone else see TMBG on Conan last night. They sang the mesopatania (I know its spelled wrong) song. I was flipping through and he was talking to Elisha Dushku, who was wearing this little, and I mean little, black dress and it caught my attention. When he was done he said "They Might Be Giants next, stay tuned." So I did. True Story
Saw it! More importantly, they won another Grammy
Post a Comment