Here monkey monkey monkey....oh, hello there, I was just trying to call my friend over, he is a shy monkey.
Last semester we dealt a lot with primates in my classes. It is amazing to me how we can ignore our obvious origins. Monkeys have culture, they communicate. Its not like we just popped up out of the ground looking like monkeys
This post is all about existentialism and Atheism (notice the reference to Nietzsche). I posted this on Current Friday and (of course) it went all the way to the top.
4 comments:
Here monkey monkey monkey....oh, hello there, I was just trying to call my friend over, he is a shy monkey.
Last semester we dealt a lot with primates in my classes. It is amazing to me how we can ignore our obvious origins. Monkeys have culture, they communicate. Its not like we just popped up out of the ground looking like monkeys
A long time ago, mankind lived with the animals, then something happened,which changed the way live forever, we learned to talk.
This post is all about existentialism and Atheism (notice the reference to Nietzsche). I posted this on Current Friday and (of course) it went all the way to the top.
Dance monkeys dance!
What I should have said is.....Holy Crap!! Monkeys With High Speed Fiber Optic Tubes!!
Post a Comment