
So I was at my apartment one day talking to my friend Shaun on the phone right? All of the sudden I heard what sounded like a bunch of police cars or fire trucks or something. I went out on my balcony to check it out, but I didn't see anything right away. Out of nowhere, some white car Tokyo drifts it's way around the corner. I thought "man, that guy is cool but irresponsible". About 3 seconds after, 15 or so police cars appear magically from all directions of me. Just like that, our parking lot had become some kind of car rodeo and my car was stuck innocently in the middle of it. They were all driving in circles, jumping hills, jumping medians, going through lawns, and driving through signs. Car parts were flying everywhere. At one point, a cop got out of his car and pointed a gun at the white car. I got scared a little then. I think the white car tried to scare the cop cause it looked like it was driving toward him for a while. That lasted about 20 seconds, and then they were all gone.
So I was explaining this all in detail to my friend who was still on the phone. About 5 minutes after they all left, my friend was like "what the hell". The car chase had apparently come to him (btw, he lives at Battlefield and Kansas which isn't that close to me). I guess they caught the dudes there after he crashed. It's weird because they've been chasing him through two counties, yet they found their way to our apartment. Apparently, I must know some criminals.
On a lighter note, the Star Trek TNG cast is reuniting on Family Guy! I looks to be an all Star Trek episode, too. Story here
1 comment:
Oops, sorry about that, I thought I would go for a joy ride and have a little fun. Damn police won't let you do anything fun these days. ;)
Post a Comment