Thursday, March 19, 2009

Barack-etology

The President made a bracket to, I thought I was the only one who did that. If you where to copy I'd use his over mine. He knows a lot more about basketball then I do. I had CLemson going to the Elite Eight and Dumb old Michigan defeated them in the first round.

5 comments:

Kelroy said...

I heard about this. I also heard there's a lot of college sports fans that are mad at him for not picking their team.

Also, I heard he's going to be on Leno. Doesn't he got stuff to do?

pjacobs51 said...

I think he did this during his run for office too. Lol

Dee Dee said...

I picked 15 of the first 16 NCAA games correctly (including Michigan!!!), and I don't even watch basketball. It's all about intuition!

BlueJackets9 said...

Should of taken me up on my bet. You would of won big time.

BlueJackets9 said...

I only 19 out of 32. Not good.