First of all, there was a leak recently about an upcoming Lego Harry Potter game. Will my talents ever stop emerging? I'm excited! I think it'll be the best one (I've never played the Batman or Indiana Jones ones).
In other news, something I would never predicted, there's going to be a Rock Band game dedicated to the most influential band in history, The Beatles. Rock Band is kind of like guitar hero, except you have a full band: a singer, a guitarist, a bass guitarist, and a drummer. It's kind of like multiplayer karaoke, so naturally it's a great source of fun. Combined with The Beatles, it could be a beautiful thing. George Harrison's son, Dhani, also mentioned that there will be some never-before-released material on it, so it's nice to know it's actually important to them, not just commercialization.
Yes, it will be on the Wii, but just know that those instrument controls are expensive. Getting the full set (all instruments and the game) will cost around $200 to $250.
4 comments:
The full set of instruments is not all there is. A friend of mine (a mucho obsessive Rock Band player) just bought the official Rock Band fog machine and light system. Seriously.
Will the money from this game to to Micheal Jackson?
Awesome! Someone on Current mentioned Revolution #9 was going to be on it too. Don't know how that would work though, backwards instruments r something?
I've played rock band - According to the game, I am a good singer. Here I come, American Idol!
Yay Beatles! And Harry Potter Lego game! Hopefully it will be better than the normal HP game on Wii.
Maybe we can each buy one instrument and travel around the country as a performing family band.
Post a Comment