I'm going to reserve two rooms at the Colton Hotel for the 21, 22, and 23. I don't know if you guys are camping our not, but let me know if you want a room and I'll reserve one for you. The Colton is the cheepest, and is right in the center of town so you can walk to all the shops and resturants. I know that myself, Jeannine, Janice, Abbey, Dennis, Steven, are going, Mary said she is pretty sure she's comming to. Hope you all have a happy St. Patricks day, don't get to drunk.
1 comment:
I changed the dates to the 22, 23, and 24. I got a three room 4 bed sweet at the colton for $105 a night. It was $130 a night for two two bed rooms. They may have another if you call them up. There number is 717-334-5514.
Post a Comment