Geektalk commence!
The president of Nintendo presented at a keynote and he gave everyone in the audience a free DS game called Rhythm Heaven. It's really good! It's kind of like Warioware, but with rhythm games. I can loan it to you guys when I'm done.
They announced a storage solution for the Wii. You'll be able to run games and channels directly from SD cards. They also showed the Warioware game for the new DSi. It uses the cameras for minigames, which is pretty fun. At the end, it shows the videos of you doing goofy things in the games for good laughs. There's also going to be a downloadable app that lets you make animations and record sounds for them. So good! I can't wait.
There's going to be a new Zelda on the DS in the style of Wind Waker, only instead of a boat he drives a train. I'm skeptical on the train, but at least the actually gameplay looked pretty good.
The new Punch-Out on the Wii is a ton of fun, I recommend getting it, especially if you like the old ones. It recaptures the puzzle-style fighting, only now it's active.
Lastly, they're releasing arcade games on the virtual console. Space Invaders is the flagship for this. They're also making a sequel to FF4 for Wiiware and then releasing all the Nintendo final fantasies on virtual console.
Not too shabby!
2 comments:
I can see a lot of potential for the app that lets you make animations and record sounds. I smell a remake of the "Kitty Cats from Hell" song.
I had the same thing to say about the train fiasco....and also, how uncreative is the name if you are riding a train around?
I have high hopes for this game...always do
oh...ps..there should be a kitty Katz from Hellz game made (**hint**hint**)
Post a Comment