This maybe a huge waist of time but do any of you fill out a bracket? If you do maybe we can have a friendly wager with each other. I do it 5 points for first round, 10 for second round, 25 for sweet 16, 35 for elite 8, 50 for final four and 100 for the champion. If your interested, here is my bracket.
4 comments:
Points? What good are points? Can't eat 'em or burn 'em. They're useless. Got a whole 55 gallon drum full of points already.
I'll go for the Midwest FTW, and I'll bet my whole drum full of points on it.
Some experts say Mizzu could go all the way, I don't think they will though.
If there's no monsters or go-karts, I probably won't play. I threw all my points in the lake anyway.
Its not going to good for me. I had Alabama St. winning the first game. I've never won anyways.
Post a Comment