Thursday, June 19, 2008

Comin Home fer August

So, ol Kelroy plans to spend August in Missouri. I gotta get some work done while I'm there though, so I'll need a PC. This means either investing in a decent laptop, which is espensivo, or shipping my dear computer, which is escaro. So, if anyone around that time feels like picking up me and my friends, Mr. Computer and Mrs. The-rest-of-my-crap, they could use it as an excuse to go on an exotic Seattle vacation with free lodging (you guys like couches and sleeping bags, right?). I would also take the money I would have spent on a plane ticket and put it in your pocket instead. Plus, you'd get to spend quality roadtrip time with me, sitting in the back seat screaming and throwing candy and then demanding my candy back. YAY.

6 comments:

Dee Dee said...

Are you sure the plane won't let you bring a computer with you? Maybe just the CPU itself. I'm pretty sure for a small fee they let you bring extra stuff like that.

Now, the suitcase that your computer is holding in the picture, that could be a different story. I don't think computers are treated like regular passengers, and therefore do not have the luxury of checking their own baggage. It's discrimination, really.

Kelroy said...

That'd be fine if airlines were gentle with luggage, but I've seen the guys throw stuff on the ground and laugh.

Though, maybe it would be convenient to invest in a laptop. I may need to borrow some moneys until my fall financial aid comes in though.

pjacobs51 said...

Haaiiiiiisssssssssssss!


How about getting an external harddrive and loading all your programs on it then use one of our computers?

mykl said...

Conrad could just absorb all information from your computer and integrate all that knowledge into itself. Good luck retrieving it from Conrad's belly then as he is only intermittently cooperating at this time.

MB

Kelroy said...

No dice! I need a decent graphics card and plenty o memory.

I'll probably get a laptop, especially since I want to play games with you people while I'm there. I was just thinking if anyone needed an excuse for a Seattle vacation, I would provide.

Mrs. Corbett said...

This would sound like just the job for me & my little gas saving Toyota if I didn't start back to work in August. The candy thing was especially appealing, especially if chocolate.
Mom