Thursday, June 12, 2008

Happy Birfday Dee Dee!


Just wanted to send a happy birthday (or barf day for you Seattle residents) to my lovely bride. She's 25! So give her a call and tell her that she's old! Now everyone join me in singing the traditional b-day song!


You're older than you've ever been and now you're getting older. And now you're getting older. And now you're getting older. You're older than you've ever been and now you're getting older. And now you're older still.

5 comments:

Dee Dee said...

Thank you, my hubby! I love the croissant birthday cake. You and that Photoshop are trouble. Pure trouble. So far my b-day has been work, work, work, so thanks for the treat!

Kelroy said...

CRAPPY BARFDAY, NOBO

pjacobs51 said...

Damn, your half my age, and I thought I was old, but your even older still, and now your even older . . .

mykl said...

Happy Barf day to you....happy barf day to you...you puked in a bucket...and you are getting older tooooo!!! Thank you, thank you!

Alli said...

A wise man I know once said, "You're a quarter of a century old now." And then I won a bet.