He made a sequel! This one has lots of people in it.
Here's the original, if you haven't seen it.
If you're curious who he is, look here. In short, he used to be a game maker, but he didn't like that the studio was turning his ideas into games about killing people, so he quit and started traveling.
6 comments:
This guy is my hero! I saw his first video after I got back from Spain, and I was so inspired and jealous! If I ever win the lottery, that is how I would spend my money. I would love to just take a year off and travel all over the world. Maybe someday....
Thanks,
Mskes ME want to dance around the world!
Mom
Makes, not Mskes.
mom
He went from "Kill All Humans" to "Dance With All Humans".
Seen it! Showed it to you a couple of years ago. He also lives in Seattle, give him a call sometime.
Dad's a show off!
Post a Comment