Saturday, June 7, 2008

Now, Since You've All Been Such Good Boys and Girls, Now You Can Watch Some Television

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKZC0SuvS6s

6 comments:

mykl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mykl said...

My dad had almost all of those episodes on tape. I remember coming home from church on Saturday nights and watching Next Gen. late at night. Awesomness in a can.

The Borg were so sweet back then. Janeway had to go and screw with them though...it always makes me mad when I think of how much they messed them up. They were terrifying at first!

June 7, 2008 11:26 AM

pjacobs51 said...

Interesting, another dad had all those episodes on tape too, and with no commercials. This dad had a daughter who wasn't very interested in watching them with her dad and her two brothers. She would run outside and play or something while they watched this awesomness in a can. And for some strange reason . . . Mykl . . . YOU MARRIED THIS DAUGHTER WHO DOESN'T LIKE STAR TREK TNG!!!

pjacobs51 said...

RUN AHHSON, RUN!

P. Jacobs said...

Who's Ahhson?

mykl said...

Well, I look at it this way...she just hasn't realized the greatness of it yet. Someday, maybe she will.

I did get her to watch, "Space Seed" and "ST II: Wrath of Kahn" Not sure she cared for it though.

Someday....