I've known Craig's list has been around for a while, and have looked at it occasionally, but in the last couple of days, I've become obsessed. Have any of you ever looked at the "free" or "barter" stuff? Ads in Free with pictures of toilets saying "please come get this off my porch" or in Barter "This non-working big screen TV is just taking up space, will trade for anything" I can't get enough of it.
Anyway, those of you who dropped off garage sale items are welcome to put ads in Craigs list and have them come by here to do their business--at least Monday thru Wednesday as other days I will probably not be at home too much. You can use my address and have people call me for pick up time, but if you can construct the ads with photos, that would be optimal. Actually, since your stuff is here, I can take the photo and send to you so you can post the ad. This offer is open until August 3rd. It's free but open to barter.
6 comments:
This is just a warning. Anybody who sends someone over to do their busness at my house gets a burning sack of poo on there porch.you have been warned ,B.F.D.
I'll definetly be taking you up on that. I'll just sell that TV stand for 5 bucks. That should be enough for you to buy a few bags for your burning poo sacks.
I just wanted this to be a productive post and it's gone from Craig's list to burning poo sacks--What next? Wooden puppets? For crying out loud.
If President Bush does business at your house, do you promise to put a burning sack of poo on the White House porch?
No, there's enough sacks of sh#t in Washington.
ROFL
Post a Comment