Contrary to many people's master plans (I won't reveal any names, but Riley I'm going to mail your cobra back), I made it back in one piece. The good news is, this is my last semester of classes, and after a summer of thesising, I expect to finally prove my Mastership with a degree. The bad news is I'm tired and out of money. For those interesting, the graduation commencement ceremony (when I wear robes and smile all pretty) is on May 3rd. It's fine to not attend, I'm way out here. I'm going to fly to MO soon afterwards to celebrate as well.
Joey, I'd be glad to go to Gettysburg after Charlie's wedding, or even help out Uncle Mike, but I'm afraid writing a thesis over the summer may only allow me a few days time off. Though, it may interest you to know, if you decide to come to my commencement, my work on the thesis would magically accelerate and I'd be able to get an extra week off. School is weird, isn't it?
4 comments:
I would think that all your hard work on cloth rendering last year would make it easy to write a theoryisis about fabrics.
You are studying to be a tailor right? Of course, what else would require cloth rendering?
Know I don't know anything about getting a Masters Degree, but Why do you graduate, then write a Thesis? Shouldn't you do that before you graduate? Thats like doing homework for summer break.
I don't know if I can afford to go to both seatle and Gettysburg. I'm still considered part time at the Post Office, so I don't get any vacation time, so time not working is time not getting paid. Maybe I can try latter in the year, our sometime next year. I've also always wanted to go to New Mexico and ride the trail of Billy the Kid, our go to the Grand Canyon and hike one of the trails there. Maybe we can plan something like that.
The Jacoburgers want to come to Seattle for commencement. We may be able to pull it off and come up that Friday-Monday, but we're not 100% sure.
I hear when you're a master they give you a hood. Does that mean you can fill in for death if he's sick?
I found a flight from Columbus to seatle for that weekend for $188 round trip, but I called Patsy, the girl that I cover for on Saturdays, and she said that she can't work for me that day cause she has to get ready for her son's graduation, so I can't go. We can try something for a later date.
Post a Comment