No, that's just a feature in Kelly's new game he's making. Seriously though, you are in the Pacific Ring of Fire. You should get used to Earthquakes and Volcanos while you are
No damage reported, but Kelly is still a monkey: CNN
I've never been in an earthquake. Can't wait to hear what that was like. Was it like a sneeze from Mr. Snuffleupagus?
When did this happen? I must have slept through it.
Around 5:25 am Friday morning.
I think it's the Earth that's out to destroy the De Kelly Code.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
No, that's just a feature in Kelly's new game he's making.
Seriously though, you are in the Pacific Ring of Fire. You should get used to Earthquakes and Volcanos while you are
No damage reported, but Kelly is still a monkey: CNN
I've never been in an earthquake. Can't wait to hear what that was like.
Was it like a sneeze from Mr. Snuffleupagus?
When did this happen? I must have slept through it.
Around 5:25 am Friday morning.
I think it's the Earth that's out to destroy the De Kelly Code.
Post a Comment