Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Bowling for Kids' Sake
Hey everyone! I'm participating in a media competition to raise money for a charity. Local newspapers, TV stations and radio stations are raising money and then bowling against each other on Feb. 7, all for Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Ozarks. Since we all know my bowling skills won't get me anywhere, I'm counting on my fundraising skills to help me. My goal is to raise $50. If anyone has even just a couple dollars to spare, I would really appreciate your support! Here's a link to donate: click here. Big Brothers Big Sisters provides role models and financial assistance to needy kids, so you can be assured that your money is going to a great cause. Thanks!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I wanna see a strike!
WOW, thank you so much Patti!! Your donation was really generous. I'll try my hardest to get a strike. Maybe if I wear my Rita Skeeter costume...
OK, everybody! Dee Dee I'm sure will wear her Rita Skeeter attitude if we all just put in a couple of bucks a piece. She's almost to her goal--come on, give up that ice cream cone you were thinking about buying and contribute to the cause instead!
We are NOT going to let one of our fambily--yes, fambily the way they say it on Fat Albert--NOT achieve their goal.
Do it for Todd.
Sorry about the double negative, and I have no idea why I brought Todd into it, except that I was listening to him at the moment. Still, though.
Post a Comment