Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Spontaneity Strikes Liverpool Train Station


8 comments:

Alli said...

I love this! Liverpool must have a lot of cool people for that to work. It looks like a lot of it was organized (thus the synchronized dancing), but there had to have been at least as many people that joined in by the end. If I had been there, I would have joined in for sure.

Anyone up for some organized public weirdness?

pjacobs51 said...

Count me in! Got mashed potato?

pjacobs51 said...

We should start rehearsals for Grand Chahee's wedding, oops, she can see this right?

Alli said...

That would be awesome! We could really impress her new in-law. What do you think Chahee?

Dee Dee said...

I am ALWAYS up for organized public weirdness!! Let's do it!

Mrs. Corbett said...

Dee Dee,

Ask Alli if she was up for organized public weirdness when SOME of us did the Corn Dance in front of the Corn Palace in South Dakato.

Mom`

PS To be fair, she was at an age--middle school? where anyone would have put a great distance between themselves and our proud, but public, travisty of a dance.

Kelroy said...

The ancient Corn Dance has been passed down through generations for two important reasons: firstly, as a sacred tribute to the nature spirits' plentiful gift of the corn plant, and secondly, to embarrass Ahhsah.

pjacobs51 said...

Now we have GM (genetically modified) corn, and that's what's screwing up the bee civilizations.

Start dancing!