Friday, January 16, 2009

Death to the Tinman


Watch Death to the Tinman in Entertainment Videos  |  View More Free Videos Online at Veoh.com

Not to interrupt the language conversation, but here is short film re-telling of the Tinman's backstory (possibly of the more interesting Oz backstories). It seems to take a couple pages from Wes Anderson, including corny dialogue.

4 comments:

Mrs. Corbett said...

More weird than "Wicked"

Did you know that Buddy Ebsen (Jed Clampett) was originally cast as the tin man but had to give it up because the silver paint job made him sick?

pjacobs51 said...

Didn't know Tinman had a zombie equal, they could go far with that, Zombies of the OZ.

Veoh is where I keep all my stuff, also where I found "Zeitgeist." He has a new one out called "2012 an Occult Agenda" I found it on Google video. I've watched some of it, up to where he talks of fluoride in our water supply that has the same chemicals as rat poison.

Alli said...

Weird, but cool. I liked it.

Where do you guys find all of this stuff?

pjacobs51 said...

Just Google "stuff that no ones heard of, or thinks about"