Monday, January 19, 2009

Dasiy's B-Day


Happy 7th Birthday Daisy. Wow, has it been seven years already. It seems like just seven years ago today she was born. Just think She'll share her birthday with Presidential Inaugurations every four years. I guess there is no point in doing other historic dates then. Just every Inauguration since they moved it from March.
I guess since I did the Victor of Gettysburg's birthday I might as well do the Loser of Gettysburg. His was the 19th of January in 1807. Happy late Birthday Robert E. Lee. I don't really think of Lee as a great man. After all he did fight to keep people in bondage, and some argue that his tactics actually helped the south lose the war.

5 comments:

pjacobs51 said...

But Lee has a famous car named after him, the "General Lee" not like that other guy, uhh ... what's his name.

Happy 7 Daisy - Yes We Can!!!!!

Kelroy said...

Say, this picture was taken on MY birthday...

Alli said...

Happy birthday Kelly!

pjacobs51 said...

Is this some kind of De-Kelly code? We have the inauguration, the 7th birthday of Daisy, and Kellys birthday on the pic? What's the secret?

BlueJackets9 said...

I have to admit I didn't know that was Kelly's birthday. (Yes I know Gen. Meade's, Lee's, and Grant's birthdays, but not Kelly's) But your right there must be a code in there somewhere, I'll try and find it.