Awesome post. I never heard of this book. This will be posted on Current.com in a few minutes and sent to my political type connections, lol their going to love this.
I have heard of the book (it is very very large)It was featured as reading for some scholarships a few years ago.
Jeannine Read that book. She said that she had to stop reading it about half way cause it was to close to real life.
Thanks, Dee Dee! Great article! I've forwarded to a teacher who uses Ayn Rand's books a lot. I guess my work for the day is now done:)
On hold for Alli Jacoburger at the library.
I don't think 'Atlas Shrugged' is a book that Socialist like to read Alli.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Awesome post. I never heard of this book. This will be posted on Current.com in a few minutes and sent to my political type connections, lol their going to love this.
I have heard of the book (it is very very large)
It was featured as reading for some scholarships a few years ago.
Jeannine Read that book. She said that she had to stop reading it about half way cause it was to close to real life.
Thanks, Dee Dee! Great article! I've forwarded to a teacher who uses Ayn Rand's books a lot. I guess my work for the day is now done:)
On hold for Alli Jacoburger at the library.
I don't think 'Atlas Shrugged' is a book that Socialist like to read Alli.
Post a Comment