Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Half Done is not Done

Hey, I just finished recording half of my movie. I need to make space on my camera for the next half so I deleted some of my old videos. But before I delete them I figured I could share some of them. After watching this you'll see why I chose to delete them.



Pure crap.

7 comments:

Alli said...

Man, what was that camera man on? A treadmill?

At least it had funny children! Abby looked so dejected when you told her not to climb on the monument! Also, when she almost rolled in mud.

BlueJackets9 said...

That was not my best work. The camera wasn't steady, I wasn't watching where I was filming. My favorite part was Dennis trying to figure out how to climb the hill. Should have seen him on the rocks of Little Round Top.

heyyoujeannine said...

And on the stairs at the tower. I carried him up but he insisted on walking down by himself. Janice insisted on holding his hand, which prevented him from falling on several occasions, but he was mad that she would not let go. Boys will be boys!!!

pjacobs51 said...

Now they'll have to make more monuments:

Here's where Abbey fell

What's with the porno soundtrack?

Kelroy said...

Nice! I liked watching the little monkeys climbing on history.

Let me know when you're finished with the movie, I actually thought you were joking about it up til now.

BlueJackets9 said...

The next time I get a day off I'll work on it. SOme of us actually have to work, and don't get paid to play video games all day.

BlueJackets9 said...

Actually, there are no more monuments allowed at Gettysburg. The 11th Mississippi was the last one. All but two of the Union Regiments have monuments, and now the "Daughters of the Confederacy" were trying to get all the southern regiments monuments.