Thanks! Needed a different template to handle the widescreen videos. (things like that bother me)
If anyone wants to do a different header in their photoshop thingy, feel free. This one is kinda stretched out. It's 1335 pixels wide btw, took a while to get that measurement down.
5 comments:
That is an epic win. Why is it on Failblog?
Hey, the blog looks all different! I thought I clicked on the wrong button for a second. Looks cool!
Thanks! Needed a different template to handle the widescreen videos.
(things like that bother me)
If anyone wants to do a different header in their photoshop thingy, feel free. This one is kinda stretched out. It's 1335 pixels wide btw, took a while to get that measurement down.
I might work on the theme and banner one of these days.
Also, whoever put the soda thing together is/are amazing.
That is awsome, I never would have thought to do that. But I'm not too smart ether.
Post a Comment