Yup, TMBG has a new kid's album about science. In this one, they promote such evil socialisms as environmentalism and evolution. Don't worry, I already mailed them a hundred Bibles with "The Only Real Science Textbook" written on the front.
This album seems to be on a higher level than the ones about ABCs and 123s, but that's to be expected. I'm guessing History's next up to bat.
Even if you thin electric cars are ridiculous or Satanic, this video is pretty.
This one is actually written by their bassist. It could probably be written to be about Anthropology, but I don't think anyone's interested in ants.
8 comments:
I want an electric car AND a paleontologist - err anthropologist! How did you know?
Wonder if they could play this at the Creationists Museum?
I used to be an environmentalist, until I found out that its a racist cover up for rich white people to push the poisons of the world onto the poor colored people. You all are racist.
I guess in order to be a conservative you have to be a bible thumper. Wow, now I know what its like to be stereotyped. More proof of your prejudices I guess. He he.
Hey, I wasn't making fun of all conservatives, just the bad kind.
I just got an E-mail saying there going to be in Columbus on March 14. I don't know if I can go. Its a Sunday and I have to spend 6 hours worshiping a god I don't believe in.
I recently saw an "All Flood" show, and I would definitely recommend it.
I believe that time would be better spent on worshiping gods that you really believe in, the almighty TMBG.
Sounds good to me.
Post a Comment