Well the old back yard is pretty much gone now.
Along with century old Oak trees, fresh air, and a lot of memories.
So I made a little short story piece and put it to video for a Current thing.
The music may seem awkward, but I wanted a "pissed off" type song.
Courtney Love pretty much fits that genre.
And it all comes together in the end.
4 comments:
One of my favorite moments in that field was running through it with sprinklers - we did so many sprinklers the field looked like it was smoking.
Glad we got our "The Jacobs: Out Standing in their Field" picture taken before it was too late.
P-Pa would not have been happy.
My favorite memory is that 4th of July we almost burnt the field down. Having bottle rockets fired at us on the church parking lot.
The stadium where the Indians play was called Jacobs Field for 12 years. Now they sold out and its Progressive Field.
I was confused, were you trying to make a statement about commercialism, our about baseball?
:(
I guess you could call it:
"commercialism of big box religion."
Post a Comment