Mykl and I have exciting news!! (no I'm not pregnant - thank the gods) We just got financial approval to buy a house! We had been up in the air about whether or not to buy one yet, but found out that the $8,000 tax credit for first time home buyers can be applied as part of your downpayment. That combined with the super-low interest rates helped us decide that we should probably take advantage of free money and go for it. Just got a real estate agent working for us, and we should be out house shopping within the next week!
The very excitinig part of all of this is that having a house means that we will have a yard - which means I get a PUPPY!!! YEAH!!! I think I may be more excited about the puppy than the house. Not sure what kind we will get yet - I suppose it depends how big our yard is, and what kinds of puppies they have at the shelter. Super excited though!!
7 comments:
YEEEEAAHHH!!!!
wait...what? When was I going to learn about all this?
: )
Party at Alli and Mykl's new house! When you get a puppy we can throw you a puppy shower and give you dog things.
A PUPPY SHOWER????? Now I've heard of everything!!!!!
Congrats Alli & Mykl!!!
Hey, congrats. You should see if there is one available next to Two Mom's house.
I want a puppy shower!!!!
Actually there are two next to Two Moms house. One across the street, which is huge and expensive (been on the market for over a year)and one two houses down, nice red brick two story.
Puppies only stay puppies for a few months, house payments are forever, just a thought.
Post a Comment