Friday, September 25, 2009

Kelly's new job

I got a job! I know I said that before, but that other job was a little sketchy, so I kept looking. Good thing too! I'm now a game tester at Nintendo.

This is a good way to pay the bills and still allow me to pursue my adventures. Plus, I have access to Nintendo merc and I get to find out about cool games before they're announced to the public. The bad news is I have to keep it a secret, sorry guys!

8 comments:

P. Jacobs said...

Nice! Looks like you got a new office too!

mykl said...

hrm...umm judging by your office the original NES their next great system!! Awesome sauce!

Alli said...

Best. Job. EVER!!

pjacobs51 said...

You know the old saying "do what you love, and things and stuff"


Awesome! & Congrats!

BlueJackets9 said...

It takes a masters degree to play video games for a living? Thats cool. How long do you have to stay in school to watch hockey games for a living.

Mrs. Corbett said...

I can't wait to tell the kids at school!

Nicely done!

Anonymous said...

Wow, getting paid to play video games!It sounds amazing. Congrats!

Dee Dee said...

Yay congrats!!