Wow, It temp got up to 74 today. I thought I was in hell its self. Man was not ment to live in such hot conditions. Well, we got all the camping gear put up. Vacation 2008 is not offically over. Lets start planning for Vacation 2009, go Gettysburg.
Here are the other ghost photos I told you about
This one is really scarry, if you look to the upper right buy the tree you can kind of make out someone's thumb
On this one you can see a phantom horse in the back ground. Maybe it was the horse that General Reynolds was riding when he died.
Well, you all take care
Your long lost hope
Joe


6 comments:
Hey,
It's Chi. I just came by to tell you guys that you're okay. And in my book, being okay is like being tolerable, with pictures. My book has pictures.
Can I borrow five dollars?
I see the horse, but that first picture is bologna. That doesn't look like a thumb at all, it's probably a nose.
HOLY *BEEEEEEEEP*. Is that sheet 800 thread count?
Chi, I'll give you three for your picture book. Sold.
We have a ghost in our house! Kelly heard it around 6:00 am Sat morning. Sounded like a baby he said. Or a cat throwing up, which is a really wierd sound if you've ever heard it.
Who's Chi?
A nose, why if I ever see you again I'm going to kick you butt.
I don't know who that guy in the sheet was, he just kept following me around, I had to give him $2.50just to leave me alone.
Post a Comment