Sunday, August 31, 2008

December 21, 2012, Another Theory?

http://

I just thought this was rather interesting. I've heard of this Nibiru planet before (while studying ancient religions) and they are saying it's heading our way, now! ZOMG the Aliens!

7 comments:

P. Jacobs said...

Aiiieee!

Kelroy said...

I don't buy it. They put in a bunch of "fuzzy science" for credibility, and that's suspicious. Plus, why wouldn't politicians and scientists want to save everyone? Cause they're lazy?

pjacobs51 said...

I thought it was funny because they said it's coming from the direction of the Orion Constellation (seen in the northern hemisphere) but you can only see it from the very south, southern hemisphere. "Fuzzy science" indeed.

P. Jacobs said...

Everyone knows politicians and scientists are the laziest kinds of people on earth. What have they done to change the world? Lazy bums. Well, back to sleeping bye!

Alli said...

Agghhh!

BlueJackets9 said...

So, this planet orbits a star that is farther away than Alpha Centauri, which is its self 4 light years away, comes to within a few million miles of our some, and is uneffected by its gravitational pull. Wow, also it takes over 3000 year to orbit its sun to. Neptune is the farthest from our sun and it only takes 165 years for it to orbit the sun.

mykl said...

I had a comment to post similar to Joey's but for some wacky reason my computer is actually swallowing comments whole. Perhaps it is Nirubi interfering with my computer....or just maybe, my computer is controlling Nirubi and is using it to convert the Earth so that more of its kind can thrive on our planet!